Introduction To Blogging Communities
What is GetBlogTraffic.net and How To Get Traffic From it?
Setting Up Profile
- Profile Picture : Sign in to your account there and click on your username at top right corner. Some options will come so choose "Settings". First of all, There you'll see upload avatar options so upload your profile picture from there easily.
- Modify Profile : On the same page, secondly you'll see modify profile section. There you can give more information about yourself such as Public Email, Homepage, Location, Real Name etc. This will make people realize that this is real profile not fake.
- Social Accounts : Scroll down a bit, right after social accounts section will come up. You can link your social profile to this community just by pasting profile URL in the boxes. It will make people connected with you.
- Display Settings : In the display settings, you can choose the language and also categories. Some categories might be irrelevant to you so can uncheck them to avoid getting them.
- Change Password : So, here you can change password if you feel its necessary.
How To Submit Posts?
- Go To GetBlogTraffic >> Login >> Submit
- Now "Submit New Story" page will appear with asking for the URL. Here just put the URL in the box and click Continue. Try to submit quality content only.
- Story Title : In this box, write the topic of story that you're submitting. Try to make it unique and also search community for this topic that it shouldn't be existing already.
- Tags : Here you've to write tags that must be relevant to the topic and also separate every tag with comma.
- Category : This drop down sections contains many categories. Choose the most relevant category.
- Description : Here you've to describe the story that you're submitting. Try to write understandable, perfect and lengthy description (max 450 words) to get high traffic, backlinks and upvotes. It's important.
- Captcha : At last, it's mathematical captcha just to verify that you're real human.
- Invite your friends to join this community and ask for help by upvoting your posts.
- Make sure your friends are bloggers. Because bloggers have websites and they too need traffic. Right?
- Also ask them to fill their profile settings with image, social media links, website and the rest of details to make account pure genuine. Fake accounts will be deleted by their automatic system.
- Visit this community daily twice or trice for more engagement.
- Regular commenting, upvoting , sharing will give more karma score. That will definitely help you to publish your posts. Because the good karma mean good authorship/trust.