Saturday, 28 November 2015

Trading Forex with the Banks and Financial Institutions

Posted By: Sifiso Nkwanyana - 17:11


& Comment

Forex trading is not a playground to quick wealth but it is a breeding ground for the greedy and in that breeding ground you as the new trader will be considered as a prey. Many people get into Forex trading with the mentality of making very huge wealth and becoming millionaires which happens to be a disappointment for many as studies have confirmed that only 5% of all traders get to make it through the markets, which means the other 95% of Forex traders around the world will get to make a loss.

In this post I will be sharing something that will blow your mind and in a way of which you understand the Forex market, which I believe will help improve you into being a very much advanced trader whom I hope will become a successful trader at the end of the day. Forex trading doesn’t rely on the type of indicators that most traders out there use but relies mostly on what banks and financial institutions are doing, and understanding the way they work will change the way you make money through the Forex market.

The Forex Market doesn’t move in the direction that you as a retail trader want it to move but it will move in a way that is positioned to move relative to a particular session or manipulation which is done by the “smart money” who prey on your money. I am warning many people who jump into Forex with the mind of easy money which has been the weakness of many traders as they tend to lose fortunes that they would have accumulated from the market. The question that you need to ask yourself is that how can you accumulate that positions and how can you accumulate those positions in a very much profitable way that will bring consistency to you as trader.

I am inviting Forex traders to download my Free Forex trading guide that will help them give them an Idea of how banks trade and how do we as professional traders get to make tons of money simply by sitting at our living rooms and bedrooms, because we as successful traders don’t need anybody to become rich and we don’t need to be part of the RAT RACE that the whole world of employees is up to, but the only thing that we need is a reliable broker and a trading capital. I invite bloggers and online entrepreneurs to start trading Forex as professionals.

Get Your Free PDF Guide Today…   

I believe that this guide will transform the way you trade Forex and help you make real money instead of losing money on Forex trading because in reality you are allowed to trade Forex so that you will lose money but with this guide you will learn how to out smart the smart money and once you have become a successful trader I will love to hear your story and if you haven’t made it before will you should get this guide because it will change the way you analyse or trade the Forex market.

About Sifiso Nkwanyana

Sifiso Nkwanyana is a full-time blogger and Forex trader who loves to explore blogging. He has a passion for helping newcomer bloggers make their blog noticeable and make money. The Main Purpose of this site is to bring reality with a taste of entertainment


  1. Trading plan are really substantial. You must researched,tested and evaluated data.
    Trading Review

  2. Trading courses has become a very popular asset class to trade. Trading course you’ll be in a position to make great trades.

    how to set stop loss in forex trading


Although every comment is appreciated, due to time limitations I might not be able to respond to everyone. Keep it in mind that we respect all comments by our readers but all spam comments and spam links will be deleted. Thanks for understanding!

Copyright © 2013 Ajaxsurf™ is a registered trademark.