Pimples are caused by skin infections that are caused by bacteria that gets to be trapped within the skin oil glands ( sebaceous glands ) , when these glands are infected they swell up and gets filled with
Pimples occur on the face, neck, back, chest and shoulders . Most are familar with pimples affecting the face, but I can assure you that they grow on any infected part of the skin , like me when I was in highshool , I had pimples growing on my chest.
5 ways to get rid of pimples overnight
- Wash your face with a facewash everynight before you go to bed , and let your face to dry up and apply White toothpaste on the affected areas and then you can go to sleep and by next morning wash your face with luke warm water and you will see the magic
- Applying lemon juice on your face is a good strategy to remove pimples because lemon juice is very active and a safe way to dry up your skin and once you skin is dry, it is impossible for the swelling and more upon that is that lemon juice is high in vitamin C which is a very important source for the skin , once you have applied lemon juice on your face you can sleep and wash it off on the next morning.
- Apply honey juice on the skin , but before you do that you must always wash your face before you can apply honey juice on your face, once the honey is applied on the face it will work as an anti-bacteria over night to get rid of the bacteria within the skin.
- Baking soda is also a good example because it has almost zero percent chances of causing skin irritation and it is a good remedy of getting rid of pimples, when using baking soda please mix it with lemon juice or luke warm water and it is advisable that you use a teaspoon per 2 litres ( 0.52 Gallons ) of water and do not leave it for more than 1 hour on you skin to prevent it from drying up.
- Ice is another alternative that can be applied when removing pimples, how?, Ice can also remove pimples faster by speeding up the blood circulation on the infected area by freezing the skin pore allowing out the dirt and oil within the skin, trust me on that one , Using Ice is safe than any of the mentioned methods.